Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lewiston Baptist Church with the Kelly family

On Monday we were able to be with Pastor Tim Kelly and his family. They are church planting up in Lewiston, Maine, and they are doing a great work for the Lord. The church is currently meeting in their home, and at the evening service we had a high of forty-six people in attendance. Praise the Lord!!!

It was certainly a blessing to see the Kelly family again. Pastor Deatrick will be going back to Lewiston at the end of June for the church's chartering service. It is exciting to see churches being planted in Maine.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing I save everything including all the poem about that piece of shit vehicle you sold me my lawyer is on top of it like I said Tim,I will get my money back and I'm going to Portland press Herald tomorrow morning

    ReplyDelete